We are OkCupid, the leading free online dating site. We use math to get you dates. We're growing like crazy due to the buzz about our product, and in particular the user experience that has changed the way people think about online dating. We think you'll love our blog (http://blog.okcupid.com); if you don't, you probably won't like us, either. We are looking for someone who meets the below.
- Work closely with the rest of the product team
- Guide the visual and interactive evolution of the product across multiple platforms
- Take feature wireframes from the conceptual stage through to production
- Translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs
- Proven ability to create and execute visual and interaction concepts
- Excellent sense of typography, layout, and general design principles
- Exceptional attention to detail, particularly relating to usability
- Passionate about interface and experience design
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Understand latest technologies and their capabilities
- Know how to write clean and semantic HTML/CSS
*Please make sure your resume has a link to your portfolio.
How to apply